Today we want to address two of our most frequently asked questions regarding our printable art and invitations.
- How do I access my instant download?
If you have purchased an instant download from our Etsy Store, then you can easily access your digital art file from your etsy account. Log in to Etsy and at the top of the page go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order.
To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
Click on the download button to download your digital art file. Your file will be saved to your computer.
2. Now that I have my file how do I get it printed?
- Local Print Shop – Save the digital file to a flash drive and take it to your local Kinkos, Office Depot, Cosco, or other local printer and have them print your file at the desired size. Most print shops have a variety of papers to choose from.
- Online Printer – Send the file to an online photo lab such as Walmart, Snapfish, CVS, Winkflash, etc. You simply upload the files to your favorite online photo lab from the comfort of your own home. Select a print size for your digital art in any of our recommended sizes 8×10, 11×14, 16×20 or 5×7 for our digital invitations. Your file will be printed just as any other photograph on professional photo paper. With this option you may have the finished photo mailed to your home or schedule a local pick up. This is a highly recommended option and we suggest choosing a matte or lustre finish for your prints.
- Print From Home – Printing from your home printer may be an option for smaller sized prints. This method is not recommended for the best quality.
Printable art is a fun and affordable way to decorate your home. We would love for you browse our art files at Three Gypsy Souls. And never fear, if you are not a DIYer we have lots of pre-printed art available as well.